Mississippi Center for Legal Services - Gulfport Office
Who We Are
The Gulfport office serves Pearl River, Stone, George, Hancock, Harrison, and Jackson counties. It is staffed with lawyers, paralegals and other support staff who are available to address problems which may occur in the particular service area or to make appropriate referrals.
Who We Serve
- George County
- Hancock County
- Harrison County
- Jackson County
- Pearl River County
- Stone County
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Prisoner
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials