Mississippi Center for Legal Services - Hattiesburg Office
Who We Are
Mississippi Center for Legal Services is a nonprofit corporation organized to provide high quality legal services to low income persons in Southern Mississippi. It is the result of the merger between Central Southwest MS Legal Services and Southeast MS Legal Services and includes the Gulf coast area formerly served by South MS Legal Services. We aspire to provide hope and encouragement for the economically disadvantaged by ensuring that the legal system operates impartially without regard to station in life.
Who We Serve
- Covington County
- Forrest County
- Greene County
- Jefferson Davis County
- Lamar County
- Marion County
- Perry County
- Income Guidelines
No fees are charged for
services provided by the program. Clients are asked to pay for the
costs of their case such as court filing fees, witness fees, deposition costs, and other expenses incurred in the case.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Prisoner
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials